Discount treadmills are a good option for home treadmill use. Since treadmills can be very costly, and not everyone can afford expensive treadmills for their home fitness training, discount treadmills are a better alternative. They don't need to be low quality machines; a high quality treadmill can be purchased at a discount price, if you know what to look for.
Treadmills are a popular form of fitness equipment among exercisers, for both gyms and the home. When people think about getting in shape or staying fit, particularly at their comfort, a home treadmill is the first type of fitness equipment that comes to mind. This is because treadmills are easy to use and burn a lot of calories in a short period of time.
Discount treadmills can be purchased online and offline, although there are a wide variety of choices to online shopping; where prices are low compare to retail.
Factors to consider when buying discount treadmills
There are a number of things you need to be aware of before you purchase any treadmill. Don't get side tracked by features, programs and appearance. The following are things you should look for when buying a discount treadmill:
- The motor is the main asset of the machine; a high quality motor with high horsepower is ideal for home treadmill use. The treadmill motor is very important, as it delivers power to the belt system of the treadmill. Usually, they are measured in horsepower, and range from 1.5 to 3.0 horsepower. The higher the horsepower, the better the treadmill quality for your workout needs.
- The warranty of a treadmill is very important, as they are costly machines. You don't want to waste your money on a poor quality treadmill. A treadmill should be an extremely dependable machine, absent of any troubles for many years. Before you buy treadmill, read the warranty carefully, so you are confident that the company will stand behind it if there are any problems.
- The treadmill belt is one of the most important features of the treadmill, as it is part of your walking and running area. The running and walking surface deck of a belt are not the same; if you intend to walk and run on your treadmill, get a treadmill that you can use for both. Most treadmill belts are not designed the same way.
Best buy discount Treadmills
One thing to keep in mind, like any other product, after a few years, or sometimes months, they may require repair. Make sure you buy a treadmill that comes with a warranty.
The following treadmills start from very low.
Take a look at our review of the 3 best treadmills for more detials.
Where can I buy discount home treadmills?
There are a number of places that sell low priced treadmills, both online and offline. There is huge market for used treadmills, if that is the sort of machine you are looking for. But my #1 place for Treadmills is HERE at Amazon --> they stock a huge range and are so easy to deal with.
Some of the more Popular Brands Include:-
- ProForm are one of the more popular treadmill brands on the market. In its early days, ProForm revolutionized the treadmill industry with the now world-famous SpaceSaver® fold-away design. They are a highly recognized company and their online store sells their own brand, with prices ranging from start from $600 to $1200.
- Sole are company that sells treadmills that are built for them by Dyaco. They have quickly established their brand as a good value alternative and with continued product improvements. Their prices start from $999 to $2500. For more information read my review...
- Workout Warehouse a very popular workout equipment retailer. With treadmill prices ranging from $200 to $2,700 they stock a range of brands including - sole, nordictrack, gold's gym, proform, epic, reebok, healthrider, weslo and image.
Discount treadmills are a great option for buying a home treadmill. Why pay more money when you can buy it for less? The best way to shop for a cheap treadmill is online, especially through eBay. They have a huge selection of treadmills, with a fraction of the prices when compared to buying direct from the manufacturers.
Many people sell their used and unused treadmills on eBay. Be careful, and do a lot of research before you buy; even meet the seller and buy it directly from him. Make sure you use local sellers on eBay; never buy fitness equipment from an overseas seller.
What is the Best Treadmill Workout Program?
Training by yourself on a treadmill can be hard and challenging to say the least especially if you are a beginner, and this is one of the reasons why many people get bored after a few weeks of using a treadmill.
Treadmill trainer is a great Mp3 / Ipod workout program that every treadmill user should have, it is like having your own personal trainer motivating, encouraging and helping you every step of the way.
Treadmill trainer workout program will not only motivate you but will also increase your chances of getting fitter than you've ever been and lose weight faster than you ever thought is possible on the treadmill.