The treadmill cardio workout routine helps in reducing boredom, as well as burn calories, by changing the resistance, incline or speed of the treadmill throughout the cardio workout routine.
How would you regard an exercising machine that provides you with an efficient, reliable, easy and effective solution to all your fitness problems, right at your home?
Recommended Treadmill Cardio Workout Program
One program that will certainly help you get the best out of your treadmill is Treadmill Trainer. It is not only a workout program, it is a complete training package. If you ever wanted to have your own personal trainer helping, guiding, motivating and encouraging you every step of the way, then Treadmill Trainer might be the program you were looking for. This program contains everything you want for treadmill training, from interval training to nutrition.
Get Your Own Copy of Treadmill Trainer HERE
Treadmills can be defined as exercising machines that help you to walk, run or jog at your convenient pace, by moving the belt at a desired speed over the deck. The treadmill is one of the most effective and popular fitness machines used all across the world. It can be used at any time and at virtually any place.
Broadly classified, there are two types of treadmills: manual and motorized. With a manual treadmill, you use your feet to give it the power, while the motorized treadmill does this work by using a built-in motor. Motorized treadmills are usually easier to use and more effective. But a point which goes in favor of the manual one is that you burn a lot more calories while providing power to the treadmill.
Both of these types of treadmill provide great treadmill cardio workout routines, that help you burn calories and most all, helps you lose weight. You need to keep changing the intensity intervals, wherein you work at a very high intensity level and then come down to lower intensity intervals. For your treadmill cardio workout routine you should increase and decrease the duration and speed of each interval, as per your fitness level.
• Warm up at 3 mph for at least 5 minutes at 1% incline
• Then walk/jog for 5 minutes at 3.5 – 4.5 mph at 1% incline
• Increase the incline to 2% for 1 minute
• Slow down and power walk for 3 minutes
• Increase the speed to 5.0-5.5 mph and run for about 1 minute.
• Follow this with a slow jog for 2 minutes at incline 0% at speed of 4.0-5.0 mph
• Increase the incline to 2% and speed to 5.0-5.5 mph and run for 2 minute
• Reduce the speed to a comfortable pace and catch your breath for 1 minute
• Increase the speed to 5mph and run for 5 minutes, if 5mph is not a comfortable speed for you to keep up with, then reduce it to a speed that is right for you.
• Cool down and decrease the speed to a walking pace for 5 minutes. This treadmill cardio workout routine has a lot of health benefits and is especially very good for your heart. If you have heart related problems then a cardio workout on a treadmill can be highly effective in improving this condition.
It is basically a great way of getting back in shape and along with that, inducing a host of other health benefits into your life.
Read Related Articles
What Are The Benefits Treadmill Cardio Workout
Cut Your treadmill Workout Time To 30 Minute High Intensity Workout
Can Running On a Treadmill Help Me Lose Weight
What is the Best Treadmill Workout Program?
Training by yourself on a treadmill can be hard and challenging to say the least especially if you are a beginner, and this is one of the reasons why many people get bored after a few weeks of using a treadmill.
Treadmill trainer is a great Mp3 / Ipod workout program that every treadmill user should have, it is like having your own personal trainer motivating, encouraging and helping you every step of the way.
Treadmill trainer workout program will not only motivate you but will also increase your chances of getting fitter than you've ever been and lose weight faster than you ever thought is possible on the treadmill.